Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Rhett & Co bedding. For ferrets of all shapes and sizes!

Rhett and Co bedding is a new website devoted to selling quality home-made ferret bedding.
 Rhett & Co bedding got its name from the owner's first ferret, named Rhett, who is rather partial to a comfy bed! But let's face it, what ferret isn't? That is why they created Rhett & Co bedding. When you choose to purchase from them, not only do you receive quality bedding that your ferrets will love, you will also be helping other ferrets as 10% of every sale goes to Harrietsham Ferret Rescue in Kent.  The other 90% goes towards the care of ferrets in their small rescue. They provide reprieve and emergency placement for a maximum of 10 ferrets at a time. The ferrets often come from the RSPCA or local vets. They pay for food, neutering, vet care and flea treatment themselves, before seeing the ferrets off to their new homes.
All the bedding is made from anti pill  polar fleece and/or 100% cotton. It is all pet safe and has been tried and tested by ferrets for ferrets! 
You can choose from a range of colourful patterns and themes such as leopard print, Winnie the pooh and polkadots. You can even contact them to talk about specific requirements. 
They have a large range of hammocks to choose from, including large hammocks, corner hammocks and pocket hammocks. 
The example of a corner hammock from the site.

The example of a pocket hammock from the site.

They also make sleep sacks and cuddle cups. Sleep sacks are rather like ferret sleeping bags. Cuddle cups are just that, cup/bowl shaped sturdy beds that ferrets can climb in and chill out. These can be made to be free-standing or with the option to hang from the cage.

The example of a sleep sack from the site.

The example of a cuddle cup from the site.

They also sell food and treats, such as ferretone skin and coat supplement (loved by ferrets!) as well as cards and calendars. Please note that calendars are a seasonal item. 
If you have an exotic taste in pets they can cater for you too! They make a range of small bedding with extra tight stitching ideal for small animals such as sugar gliders!
In the unlikely event that any bedding fails to last six months they will happily refund the cost and send a replacement out to you free of charge.
Bedding prices start from just £5 and delivery to anywhere in the UK is only £2, regardless of the size of your order! International customers can obtain a shipping quote before they order by contacting them.
Take a look at the fantastic bedding they have to offer for yourself here Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment